operations, but members are at liberty to enact business to business relationships as they may desire
Membership of the network is at all times voluntary and shall have no austere consequences at exit except for the healthcare businesses that are directly managed by Benson Coleman & Associates Ltd which are governed by additional contractual agreements.
Membership of the BCA Network shall be a continuum except where a network member or BCA Ltd decides to terminate the membership based on mutual consent.
Members’ Benefits and Privileges;
- Patronages and referrals through the centralized call contact centre administered by Benson Coleman & Associates
- Provision of Medical Equipment Leasing possibilities for Hospitals and Diagnostic Centres
- Regular advertisement of service offerings in local and international media
- Access to affordable finance as working capital or growth capital credits
- Access to high level financial and business advisory services.
- Access to a pool of ambulance services owned by network partners but administered by Benson Coleman & Associates
- Access to diverse business promotion activities that would be provided by Benson Coleman & Associates.
- Provision of investment advisory services to newcomers into healthcare business for proper guidance based on market intelligence.
- Help practitioners to develop clinical services strategies that guarantee efficiency and proper capacity utilization.
- Coordinate bulk purchases and inventory management that ensures the best pricing for medical equipment and medical consumables.
- Facilitate recruitment of healthcare professionals and HR planning to suit the need of medical facilities.
- Provide management consultancy services to help revamp ailing healthcare businesses.
Membership of the network does not expose any of the participating businesses to financial loss, litigation, or indictment based on the misconduct of another member of the network
Members shall be open to discounted pricing for goods and services offered to the clients referred from the Online Portal of the Network, and also from the Call Contact Centre as an incentive to drive more business throughput in the network
Service Providers shall grant a Corporate discount of 20% to Benson Coleman & Associates and half of this discount would be passed on to the clients as a means encouraging patronage through the BCA Healthcare Network platform.
Where possible, price list for goods and services offered by BCA Network members shall be made available by them to Benson Coleman and Associates Ltd Contact Call Centre as clients may desire to know such costs to plan their purchase